Rittenhouse Laser is conveniently located within the heart of Philadelphia.
Rittenhouse Laser is furnished with beautiful paintings by local artist Sara Steele. Her work is in nearly 200 collections and has been exhibited throughout the United States and in Europe. Original artwork, calendars, note cards, and books are available for purchase at our location. Find out more about Sara Steele’s artwork by visiting www.sarasteele.net.
Long-Pulse 1064 nm Nd:YAG Laser
For permanent hair reduction, skin rejuvenation and vascular conditions
The 1064 nm Nd:YAG Advantage
- First laser for permanent hair reduction on all skin types, including tanned skin
- First for treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae, year-round
- Patent-pending microsecond technology for gentle skin rejuvenation to improve texture and fine lines and decrease pore size
- Effective treatment of a wide range of vascular conditions, including leg veins
CoolGlide® CV Laser Hair Removal
The CoolGlide CV laser was the first 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser cleared by the FDA to permanently reduce hair in patients of all skin types (I-VI), those who are tanned or tanning and patients who suffer from Psuedo-Folliculitis Barbae (PFB). While some technologies require the suspension of treatments during the summer months, the CoolGlide laser may be used year-round.
Technology for Hair Removal
The ability to select the optimal wavelength distribution for hair removal in different skin type patients.
The ProWave 770 Advantage
- Designed and customized for skin types I-V
- Fast treatment speed; treat an average-sized back in 15 minutes
Skin rejuvenation for the treatment of diffuse redness and facial telangiectasia..
Advantages of the LimeLight
- Proprietary technology delivers therapy tailored to each individual with simultaneous cooling for superior clinical outcomes
- Treats red and brown dyschromia (age spots), telangiectasia (spider vessels), and rosacea
1064nm Nd:YAG Laser
Laser Genesis is a breakthrough non-ablative photorejuvenation procedure that provides multiple benefits beyond the popular “photo-facial” trend of recent years. Laser Genesis addresses common skin conditions due to the aging process and the result is a healthier, younger-looking complexion. Clinical effects such as reduced wrinkles, diminished pore size, reduction in erythema and improved skin texture are all possible with this exclusive technology.
In an article published by the Archives of Dermatology, Dr. David Goldberg used electron microscopy analysis to measure the diameter of the dermal collagen fibers after Laser Genesis treatment. There was a statistically significant decrease in the collagen fiber diameter caused by the production of new collagen – actually increasing skin firmness and improving skin texture.
Advantages of Laser Genesis
- Through gentle heating of the dermis, fine structures such as the microvasculature are targeted and ultimately Type 1 collagen is formed with cross-linking of the fibers.
- All skin types may be treated -even during the summer- without fear of complications
- No gel or anesthesia is required.
Laser Genesis is cleared for the treatment of wrinkles such as, but not limited to, wrinkles located around the eyes and mouth.